Wednesday 18 September 2013

Before I start its important to let you guys know my current weight and height. This is a pretty intense diet plan, and if i get to thin or something goes wrong i may have to give it a stop. Im going to eat healthy foods during this process so I have more meals and still be under the calorie limit. So anyway, here is my height, weight etc:

Height: 172cm

Weight: 54kg

Age: 16

Dress size: 6 to 8

So those are my measurements and hopefully they will change soon! I used to weight 45kg, which was considered underweight for my height but I really was happy at that weight. I don't intend to go any lower than 45kg as I think for me thats thin enough.

Fingers crossed I can stick to this and hopefully have my thin body back by Queensland or earlier!


No comments:

Post a Comment